Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Introduction to a new blog

Already for some time now I had been thinking in the line of composing some devotions - I have enough material to write about. However, finding the time is something else. And even a good thing, like writing devotions, can become a burden if you expect too much of yourself.
Thus, instead of committing (i.e. forcing) myself to a daily or even weekly post, I decided to take it as it comes. With the result that I wrote three in the last week! Which of course I'm not going to post all in one go. No, they'll be dished up one by one. This way, you can let it sink in, ponder about it and I hope and pray, will be encouraged by what I've shared with you.
For that's what life is all about - that we may continue to learn and grow in the knowledge of Christ who saved us by dying on the cross for our sins, and in doing so, giving us eternal life!

SOLI DEO GLORIA ~ to God alone be the glory!

No comments: